Join us for a special father’s day Big Brunch Off!
Getting bored of lockdown? Missing Sunday brunch out? Some of Bristol’s best brunch aficionados join the Food Union to bring you a father’s day cook-off, in the comfort of your own home.
On Sunday 21st June, we’ll be hosting a fun filled cook-off with Freddy Bird of littlefrench, Danny Walker of Psychopomp Distillery and wine-connoisseur Andy Clarke. You’ll receive a box of the prepared ingredients to finish at home along with a recipe card to guide you through the dishes. You’ll also receive 2 x wines that have been matched to the dishes, and two cocktails premixed for your enjoyment. During the live cook-off, Andy and Danny will each make a case for their drinks pairings, giving you a chance to vote for your favourites. It promises to be a delicious father’s day morning, filled with fun, food and just a little booze. Come join us!
- Event takes place between 11-12:30 on Sunday the 21st June 2020
- Boxes will be delivered on Saturday
- Event takes place on Zoom and we’ll send you the link on Saturday
- Delivery to Bristol postcodes only
- £40 ticket is for 2 people (+booking fee)
- £55 ticket is for a family of 4 – food for 4, alcohol for 2 (+booking fee)