Because together, Bristol Women are an unstoppable force for good…
Bristol Women in Food is a new monthly network for Bristol-based women, and those that identify as women, who work in food, drink, farming, hospitality, or community food, to come together to network, connect and collaborate.
Curated by Bristol Food Union, and delivered in partnership with YTKO, Bristol Women in Food will build a community of women, networked and collaborating across our food, farming, and hospitality sectors.
The network launch will take place on Monday 10th January, 12 – 2 pm at The Mount Without on St Michael’s Hill.
Bristol Women in Food brings together leaders and entrepreneurs from across food sectors and industries to discuss commonly shared goals and issues, and create opportunities for learning, peer-to-peer mentoring, exchange, and collaboration.
Join Bristol Women in Food if you want to:
- Connect with like-minded people.
- Build and grow a city-wide network of female entrepreneurs, community activists and future food leaders.
- Learn new skills to take control of your career and business
- Hear from inspirational speakers and examples/projects of best practice.
- Feel empowered
- Feel heard
- Feel connected
- Access peer-to-peer mentoring
- Monthly in-person meet ups: always in a beautiful locations, always with delicious Bristol food and drink
We’ll explore a diverse range of topics including:
- Running ethical, community benefit businesses
- Work / life balance
- Burnout, exhaustion and the never-ending nature of Covid challenges
- Politics of food
- Getting started or growing your business
- Meeting the money
- Equality, diversity and inclusion in the industry
- Telling your story to inspire brand loyalty and engagement
- Sustainability and zero waste
- Sustainable procurement and ethical supply chains
Places are limited and we expect demand to be high. Please register your interest using the form below.
Bristol Women in Food is a free network, delivered at no cost to the delegates. We do however ask that delegates become a member of Bristol Food Union cic. If membership is a barrier to access, please get in touch to discuss further.